Are you a vegetarian but looking to ensure you get your protein needs met? If so, Vegan Protein + by Macro Mike is a fantastic fit. Whey protein, egg protein, beef protein, and many of the other proteins out on the market simply won’t fit your diet.
But, high quality nut and pea protein is right up there on your safe foods list. And that is precisely what Vegan Protein+ by Macro Mike is made up from. This protein is made combining peanut protein and pea protein, which in the end, gives you a delicious peanut butter flavour that you’re sure to enjoy.
When you use Vegan Protein + By Macro Mike, you’re going to:
- See faster rates of muscle recovery between workout sessions
- Improve your overall lean muscle protein synthesis rates – if you want to build muscle as a vegan, this protein will help you do just that.
- Get a good source of dietary fibre, which will help to reduce your appetite and ensure you maintain good regularity
- Take in almost no saturated fat, ensuring that all the fat you take in with this protein are heart healthy and will optimise your cholesterol levels
- Get a fast way to satisfy hunger when it strikes – no cooking needed
- Get all natural ingredients – there are no artificial flavours or preservatives here. Just wholesome ingredients you can feel great about putting into your body.
- Receive a small dose of medium chain triglycerides from the coconut milk powder, which will help to strengthen your immune system and boost your fat burning capabilities
Vegan Protein + by Macro Mike is a protein powder you can count on time and time again. It works well when served as part of a smoothie when you need it as well as mixed in with other foods such as a morning bowl of oatmeal when desired.
In every serving of Vegan Protein + by Macro Mike, you’re going to get:
- 150 calories, which will help you get in the required energy you need in your vegan diet
- 25 grams of high quality protein, which is perfect for improving your muscle protein synthesis and recovery
- 2 grams of carbohydrates, with just one gram of sugar. This will help keep blood glucose levels stable at all times.
- 3.7 grams of dietary fibre, which is perfect for keeping hunger controlled and stabilising blood glucose levels
- 3 grams of fat, of which just 0.3 grams are saturated
For your protein needs, the choice is clear. Protein + by Macro Mike fits the bill perfectly