Support Healthy Thyroid Function
Maintain/Support Energy Levels
120 Capsules – Vegan – GMO-Free – AUST L 325770
At ATP Science we believe you deserve the right to live a healthy life. To do this we understand that you need quality ingredients formulated with a specific purpose to provide the effective health tools you need.
THYROID RX was formulated specifically to support a normal healthy functioning thyroid and your thyroid hormones. THYROID RX contains essential nutrients, combined with synergistic botanical plant extracts, to ensure that you are capable of having healthy thyroid functions. These nutrients such as Iodine, zinc and selenium must be supplied by your diet or supported through dietary supplementation if your dietary intake is inadequate. Your body can’t make these nutrients.
THYROID RX Benefits
- Maintain/support energy production.
- Maintain/support body metabolism/metabolic rate.
- Maintain/support hair health.
- Maintain/support nail health/strength/thickness.
- Helps maintain/support healthy blood sugar/glucose.
- Maintain/support healthy thyroid gland function.
- Maintain/support healthy thyroid gland hormones.
What makes THYROID RX different to other Thyroid/Metabolism Products out there?
We don’t fight to fit a timeline for when something is trending across social media or have a fear of ‘missing the boat’, if a product does what it says it does, this itself should stand the test of time, not a season. This means that product innovation can take YEARS before we are happy with the finished product. In that time, we may miss several ‘what’s hot now’ products that come and go on the market and we are ok with that. We build things to work; quality takes time and ample research.
The list of Vegan-Friendly, Non-GMO Herbal Ingredients:
Each Veggie cap capsule contains:
Chromium picolinate 132.74 microgram
Equivalent: chromium 16.5 microgram
Cinnamon (Cinnamomum verum) 50 mg
Equivalent: Cinnamomum verum 500 mg
Equivalent: coumarin 6 microgram
Du Zhong (Eucommia ulmoides) 75 mg
Equivalent: Eucommia ulmoides 750 mg
Kelp (Fucus vesiculosus) 6.25 mg
Equivalent: Fucus vesiculosus 31.25 mg
Equivalent: Iodine 25 microgram
High Selenium Yeast 6.25 mg
Equivalent: Selenium 12.5 microgram
Yerba Mate (Ilex paraguariensis) 75 mg
Equivalent: Ilex paraguariensis 375 mg
Equivalent: caffeine 1.125 mg
Guarana (Paullinia cupana) 25 mg
Equivalent: Paullinia cupana 100 mg
Equivalent: caffeine 4.625 mg
Coleus (Plectranthus barbatus) 15 mg
Equivalent: Plectranthus barbatus 675 mg
Pomegranate (Punica granatum) 10 mg
Equivalent: Punica granatum 100 mgL-Tyrosine 200 mg
Zinc gluconate 19.23 mg
Equivalent: zinc 2.5 mg
Other Ingredients (excipients): Acacia, colloidal anhydrous silica, Hypromellose, magnesium hydroxide, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, purified water.
How do we come up with a product concept?
Nothing is ever pulled from thin air here or what’s on ‘trend’. There is a large meeting of the minds when we brainstorm what could be missing from the range for our consumers, what it is that they need that perhaps we don’t yet have? After that; the concept goes through the following hurdles:
- Does it pass the concept stage from the eyes and brains of our extensive team of Naturopaths, food scientists, and biotechnicians?
- Do the ingredients pass our independent third-party lab testing for quality and assurance? We have trust issues!
- TGA products are manufactured in a TGA GMP facility with some of the tightest regulations in the world for quality assurance and quality control.
Does NOT contain:
- GMO derived ingredients.
- Meat products.
- Artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners.
Directions For Use:
Take one capsule 3 times daily or as instructed by your healthcare professional
- Always read the label.
- Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Caffeine intake more than 200 mg per day is not recommended during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Adults only.
- Contains caffeine [state quantity per dosage unit or per mL or per gram of product] total caffeine [per dosage unit or per mL or per gram]. A cup of instant
coffee contains approximately 80mg of caffeine.
- This medicine contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be